Thursday, 26 February 2015

Should you Start Blogging?

Well this is a dilemma that I had before I created 'An Average Life', I usually end up starting a project and never finishing it. The main thing to consider is what content are you going to have. Now yes I know, this blog is kinda weird in the sense that it doesn't have a particular theme. It's pretty random but this is not necessarily bad, granted if you are looking to make money from your blog you are probably going to want specific content. However, if you're like me and just feel like trying something new, go for it!

It isn't a set rule that you need to post every little thing that crosses your mind or that you need to post everyday (yes before you say anything I know I have). A blog is mostly about sharing your opinions with the world or giving helpful advice; to be honest I started my blog because I wanted to write. Not professionally or anything but it gives me a hobby.

So again (I apologise for the repetition) if you're thinking about starting a blog, do it! What's the worst that could happen. If you get bored and don't like it? Delete it and start a new one, it's that easy. Everyone has to try something once so give blogging a go.

And don't worry. My first blog was a complete disaster. I had a grand total of three posts that were rubbish, so I started again (and again once more) until I created 'An Average Life' and am finding it relatively easy to keep up with. Even bigger bonus - blogging doesn't have to cost you anything!!!

**An Average Life**

No comments:

Post a Comment